cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

where can I give Customer Service feedback?

I don't like having to ask this, but if we received / noticed really poor customer service at an REI retail store, how do we find contact info for management? I suspect the store management itself might be the issue so would like to take it to a regional manager if possible. (Note: this makes me sad to ask, I have been to REI stores in at least 6-8 states, maybe more, and always had good or great customer service... until this past week.)

0 Likes
1 Reply

@oskiabroad 

Thank you for reaching out, however, we are sorry that it is because you had a poor customer service experience at one of our stores. The best way to connect with the manager of that store is to call the REI store and ask to speak with a manager. If you would prefer, you can reach out to our sales and customer service team at 1-800-426-4840, via live chat, or email. Lastly, at the bottom of the pages on REI.com you will see a request for feedback: 'How are we doing? Leave us feedback on this page.' It is located between two graphics of green trees. If you click that, there is a drop down menu that allows you to provide feedback regarding a store experience.

We work hard every day to provide the best customer service we can and we appreciate the opportunity to learn and do better next time. Your feedback is important. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Hopefully this helps, have a good day.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.