Scarpa Helix Climbing Shoes - Women's
With durable, grippy Vibram® XS Edge rubber and a padded mesh tongue, the women's Scarpa Helix climbing shoes deliver the edging you need and the comfort you crave.
- An improved fit in the heel complements the all-day comfort of the Helix that has been valued by new climbers and seasoned guides alike
- Flat lasted construction delivers all-day comfort and performance
- Vibram XS Edge provides incredible grip and durability
- Light heel cup cushioning enhances all-day wear
- To-the-toe lacing closure allows for a fine-tuned fit for almost any foot shape
- Shoes can be resoled
Imported.View all Scarpa Women's Climbing Shoes
|Climbing Shoe Type|
3.5mm Vibram XS Edge rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
All Scarpa non-plastic footwear uses European sizing.
• 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
• 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
• The 30 Euro sizes above cover the same size range as 24 US sizes.
• More Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use.
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing. Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.