Scarpa Veloce Climbing Shoes - Women's
With soft, grippy rubber and a moderate downturn that lets your feet grab holds of any size and shape, the indoor-specific women's Scarpa Veloce climbing shoes represent a totally modern perspective.
- Single Z-strap closures allow for quick and easy adjustability
- Medium-tension DTS Active Rands conserve energy for all-day efficiency
- Specifically engineered for these shoes, proprietary S-72 rubber delivers excellent grip and durability
- Relaxed Performance Fit adds extra space in the toe area for a more comfortable foot position with less pressure
- PAF (Pressure Absorbing Fit) heel system provides flexibility while reducing pressure on your Achilles tendons
- Appropriate for climbers of all abilities
- Made in Italy
Imported.View all Scarpa Women's Climbing Shoes
|Climbing Shoe Type|
4mm S-72 rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
All Scarpa non-plastic footwear uses European sizing.
• 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
• 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
• The 30 Euro sizes above cover the same size range as 24 US sizes.
• More Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use.
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing. Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.