La Sportiva Otaki Climbing Shoes - Women's
Overhangs and tiny holds are no match for the women's La Sportiva Otaki climbing shoes. Sticky rubber soles and an aggressive downturned shape help you make quick work of steep, challenging routes.
- P3® patented technology for a downturned performance fit for climbing difficult routes with tiny holds
- Patented S-Heel™ construction provides optimal heel hooking maneuverability and the perfect heel cup fit
- Laser-cut uppers reduce stitching and bulk
- Leather/microfiber uppers have synthetic lining up front that limits stretching in the critical area of the toes
- Hook-and-loop straps allow for easy on and off
- 4mm-thick Vibram® XS Grip2 soles provide good grip on all types of rock
- Shoes can be resoled
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Climbing Shoes
|Climbing Shoe Type|
4 mm Vibram XS Grip 2 rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|33 EU||33.5 EU||34 EU||34.5 EU||35 EU||35.5 EU||36 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.