Sea to Summit X-Pot - 2.8 Liters
Winner of Backpacker magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Award, the fully featured X-Pot fixes space constraints in your pack with flexible silicone walls that allow it to collapse for compact storage.
- Backpacker magazine conducts rigorous field testing to select award winners in recognition of their innovation in design, materials and performance
- A cooking pot can be the bulkiest and most awkward item to fit into your pack—not with the X-Pot!
- Combines the heat-distribution of aluminum with the flexibility of silicone for great cooking performance and amazing space savings
- Lightweight and durable hard-anodized aluminum base allows a fast boil time and the tall silicone walls make stirring easy
- X-Pot has a 2.8-liter (94.5 fl. oz.) volume that's perfect for cooking a meal for 2 campers
- Food-grade, heat-resistant silicone walls with stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim
- Translucent lid gives visibility to what's cooking and has a handy built-in strainer
- 2 ribbed silicone handles lock onto the lid to secure the X-Pot during transport
- Other Sea to Summit X-products can nest inside (not included)
- The silicone handles on the X-Pot are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport; attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid
Imported.View the Sea to Summit X Product Line View all Sea to Summit Cook Pots
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
94.5 fluid ounces
8.4 x 4.7 (1.5 collapsed) inches
Silicone / Aluminum
2.8L pot with lid
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...