Petzl Pixa 3 Pro Headlamp
With multiple output modes, the rugged Petzl Pixa 3 Pro 100-lumen headlamp adjusts to your close-range, long-range and active lighting needs. It's suitable for use in HAZLOC hazardous areas.
- Includes flood mode for proximity lighting, high mixed beam mode for smooth lighting on the move, and spot mode for focused long-range vision
- Constant Lighting technology ensures consistent brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Automatically switches to reserve lighting when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be worn on the head with the headband, attached to a helmet with the included mounting plate, or placed on the ground
- Ergonomic knob allows operation while wearing gloves
- Comfortable and washable elastic headband is resistant to chemicals
- Storage position protects headlamp lens and prevents accidental battery drain
- Impact-resistant up to 2 m
- Chemical-resistant and appropriate for use in explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones 2 and 22)
- HAZLOC headlamp certifications: Class I Div 2 Groups C, D and Class II Div 2 Group G, T4
Imported.View all Petzl LED Headlamps
Flood / Spot
Max Light Output (Lumens)
High: 100; low: 20 lumens
Max Beam Distance (m)
High: 90; low: 15 meters
Average Run Time
High: 3 hrs. 30 min.; low: 26 hrs.
6 x 3 x 2 inches
Weight With Batteries
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...