Electra Loft 7D Women's Bike
A lightweight commuter bike inspired by the stylish European bike scene, the Electra Loft 7D features minimalist design but is built to handle the rigors of the streets.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features a steeply angled top tube for easy mounts and dismounts; relaxed geometry ensures a comfortable upright riding position
- Simple 7-speed setup offers a good range of gears for getting around town
- Painted fenders protect against road spray
- Tires are slightly wider than traditional road tires for added stability
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Electra Loft Product Line View all Electra Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Hi-Ten Steel Unicrown
Forged Alloy, 44t
Shimano, 14-34, 7-Speed
Number of Gears
700 x 38 Mixed Tread
Alloy Custom Bend
Forged alloy quill
Alloy micro adjust
Retro Leatherette Dual Spring
1" steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...