Sea to Summit X-Set 31 Cookset
Pots, bowls and cups can be bulky and/or awkward items to fit in your pack. The Sea to Summit X-Set 31 cookset fixes that with flexible silicone walls that collapse down for compact storage.
- Cookset includes a 2.8-liter X-Pot, two 22 fl. oz. X-Bowls and two 16.2 fl. oz. X-Mugs
- X-Pot has a lightweight and durable 6063-T6, hard-anodized aluminum base that allows a fast boil time
- Tall, flexible silicone walls make stirring easy while you're cooking
- Pot includes a translucent lid that gives you visibility to what's cooking and has a handy built-in strainer
- X-Bowls and X-Mugs also feature flexible food-grade silicone walls that collapse, slimming them down to a slender 0.5 in. thick and minimizing the space they take up in a pack
- Flexible walls let you accurately pour liquid from the cups and bowls into another container; rigid, reinforced nylon rings keep the rims sturdy for spill-free drinking
- X-Mugs have internal gradient markings help you measure out the contents
- Rigid food-grade nylon bases on the X-Bowls are tough enough to double as cutting boards while prepping meals
- X-Mugs and X-Bowls nest inside the X-Pot to create a compact cookset; other X products, such as X-Cups (sold separately) will also fit inside the X-Pot
- The silicone handles on the X-Pot are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport; attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Cooksets
14 x 8 x 2.5 inches
Silicone / Aluminum
2.8L pot with lid; two 22 fl. oz. X-Bowls; two 16.2 fl. oz. X-Mugs
1 lb. 9 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...