REI Co-op Nodder 25 Sleeping Bag - Kids'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for the growing young backpacker, the light and compressible kids' 3-season REI Co-op Nodder 25 synthetic sleeping bag is adjustable, so you can fine tune the length as your child grows.
- Keeps a child warm down to about 25°F
- Attached stuff sack doubles as a length adjuster, allowing you to shorten or lengthen the bag as a child grows
- Close-fitting hood with a stretchy opening around face offers a comfortable, kid-friendly fit
- Dual side zips combined with hook-and-loop closure tabs allow room for arms to be free for games or reading while staying warm inside the bag
- Shingle construction with overlapping layers eliminates cold spots; evenly distributed insulation accommodates multiposition sleepers
- Synthetic polyester insulation is durable and retains some insulating ability even when wet
- Ripstop nylon shell fabric is lightweight, durable, water- and abrasion resistant; nylon taffeta lining is soft and tear-resistant
- Both zippers are backed by full-length draft tubes
- Pad loop attachment points let you strap the sleeping bag and pad together, so a kid can't roll onto the cold ground (sleeping pad not included)
- Designed for 6 - 10 year olds
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
25 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-4 degrees (C)
2 lbs. 8 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
10 x 16 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...