- Convenient for camping, backpacking and home emergency preparedness
- Each pouch requires 1 cup of hot water; 30 servings total from 16 pouches
- 4 pouches of scrambled eggs with ham and peppers (2 servings per pouch)
- 4 pouches of scrambled eggs with bacon (1.5 serving per pouch)
- 4 pouches of granola with milk and blueberries (2 servings per pouch)
- 4 pouches of breakfast skillet: hash browns, eggs, pork sausage, peppers and onions (2 servings per pouch)
- The Mountain House Just In Case Breakfast Bucket measures 12 x 10 x 13 in.
Made in USA.
Ingredients and specs based on Breakfast Skillet: *Hash Browns (potatoes, vegetable oil, contains one or more of the following [canola oil, sunflower oil, cottonseed oil, palm oil, corn oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil], salt, dehydrated potatoes, enriched bleached flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], potassium sorbate [to mantain freshness], natural flavoring, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate [color retention], dextrose), *Precooked Eggs (whole eggs, egg yolks, nonfat dry milk, modified corn starch, corn oil, salt, yeast extract, sunflower oil, smoke flavor, xanthan gum), *Pork Sausage ([pork, salt, spices, sugar], textured vegetable protein [soy flour, salt]), *Red and Green Bell Peppers, Dehydrated Onions. *Freeze DriedCONTAINS: Egg, Milk, Wheat and Soy.
|Best Use||Backpacking, Camping|
|Serving Size||(Breakfast skillet) 1 cup|
|Servings per Container||2|
|Calories Per Serving||400|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||24 grams|
|Saturated Fat||7 grams|
|Trans Fat||0 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||4 grams|
|Net Weight||7 ounces|