Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Roll out of your tent, swing the tools, tag the summit and return. For every moment of a high-output, stop-and-go alpine mission, the Nano-Air jacket delivers a breakthrough in active insulation.
- Plain-weave liner; warm-when-wet 60g FullRange insulation; light, durable, weather-shedding shell; durable water repellent finish
- Incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, athletic fit over base layers and an uninhibited range of motion
- In frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air thermal properties skyrocket
- Left chest pocket and 2 above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers
- Front zipper has a stormflap and zipper garage; stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
FullRange polyester fibers
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...