Patagonia Nano-Air Hoodie - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
From trailhead to summit and back, the Nano-Air hoodie delivers reliable insulation. It merges the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy.
- Stretchy, breathable fabric combines a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet 60g FullRange insulation and durable, weather-shedding shell with durable water repellent finish
- Incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, athletic fit over base layers and uninhibited range of motion
- On chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air thermal properties skyrocket
- Trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though it'll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets
- 2 above-harness handwarmer pockets and 2 smaller chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers
- Front zipper has a stormflap and zipper garage; stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
FullRange polyester fibers
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...