American Built and ready to go right out of the box, the waterproof KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots let you hit the trails whether the sun is shining bright or rain clouds hover overhead.
- American Built: assembled in the USA with materials from around the world
- Waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh uppers have KEEN.DRY™ waterproof, breathable membranes to keep your feet dry on wet and muddy trails
- Integrated polyurethane heel cushions and midsoles keep your feet comfortable during long days on the trail
- Removable, dual-density footbeds offer additional support and cushioning
- Thermoplastic urethane shanks provide good stability for hiking on rugged trails
- Grippy, dual-compound rubber outsoles provide great traction
- Fit tip: runs about a half size small
Imported.View the KEEN Durand Product LineView all KEEN Men's Day Hiking Boots
Nubuck leather/synthetic mesh
Waterproof breathable membrane
Thermoplastic urethane shank
2 lbs. 8 oz.
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
|Foot Length (in.)||9.6||9.8||10||10.1||10.2||10.5||10.6||10.7||11||11.1||11.25||11.6||11.9||12.2||12.5||12.8|
Measurements are stated in inches.