- Insoles achieve a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fiber-reinforced stabilizer cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer
- Carbon insoles fit best in a wide range of tight-fitting, low-volume athletic footwear with removable insoles, such as cleats and lightweight running shoes
- The structured heel cups help stabilize and support the feet and position the heels to naturally absorb impact and reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees
- Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Superfeet Carbon Insoles have an all-natural antimicrobial coating that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- These Superfeet insoles are sold in US men's sizing
Made in USA.
|Material(s)||Closed-cell polyethylene foam/carbon fiber heel cap|
|B (4.5 - 6)||C (5.5 - 7)||D (7.5 - 9)||E (9.5 - 11)||F (11.5 - 13)||G (13.5 - 15)|
|U.S. Men's||5.5-7||7.5-9||9.5 - 11||11.5-13||13.5-15|
|U.S. Women's||4.5 - 6||6.5-8||8.5-10||10.5 - 12|
|U.S. Kids'||2.5 - 4|
|EU||34 - 36||37 - 38.5||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 46.5||47 - 49|
|UK||2 - 3.5||4 - 5.5||6 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||12 - 13.5|
Select the letter that matches your shoe size range. Letters on all Superfeet products represent heel cup width. For Superfeet insoles to work properly, your heels must be "in" the heel cup entirely, not "on" the heel cup on either side of foot. Stand on a pair of Superfeet in the letter that corresponds closest to your shoe size making sure your heel fits nice and snug "in" the heel cup. If that heel cup is too small, select the next letter size up. After you find your perfect heel-cup fit, simply trim the excess foam (using the sock liner from any of your shoes as a guide) and insert the new trimmed insoles into your shoes (removing the sock liners first).