- Switch at top of the headlamp lets you quickly and easily change the amount of light output
- 5 continuous light levels include high, medium, low, race and the battery-conserving "walk" mode; run times range from 1.75 hrs. on high to 7 hrs. on low to 24 hrs. on "walk"
- Light output for each level includes 1,200 lumens on high, 600 lumens on medium, 300 lumens on low, 180 lumens on race and 80 lumens on "walk"
- 8-step power gauge on top of the headlamp shows you the remaining battery life; charges in 6 hrs.
- Light can be mounted on handlebar (fits up to 31.8mm) or helmet (mount included); battery can be strapped to frame or stashed in a pack
- The NiteRider Pro 1200 LED Race Bike Light includes headlamp, handlebar mount, helmet mount, lithium-ion battery with cord, and charger
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||1200 lumens|
|Headlight Mounting||Handlebar and Helmet|
|Charge Time||5 hours|
|Battery Life On High||1.75 hours|
|Battery Life On Low||7 hours|
|Battery Life Flashing||Unavailable|