Soto WindMaster Stove
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Meticulously engineered and crafted, the 2.3 oz. Soto WindMaster ultralight backpacking stove outperforms its competitors by maintaining a strong flame on stormy, blustery days.
- Concave burner head has a ledge around it that acts as a wind shield; small gap between the base of your cooking pot and the stove's burner head limits the winds access
- Micro regulator creates a consistent flame in cold temperatures and throughout the life of the fuel canister
- Boils 1 liter of water in just over 4 min.; one 8 oz. fuel canister provides about 1.5 hrs. of burn time
- Piezo igniter runs through the center post of the stove, protecting the igniter from impact and creating reliable lighting performance
- Built-in piezo igniter sends out an electric spark that starts the flame once the gas is turned on; no matches required!
- TriFlex three-prong pot support is ideal for holding small ultralight pots
- Purchase the WindMaster stove 4Flex pot support (sold separately) to cook with larger pots when you're camping with a group; 4Flex pot support has a 5.7 in. diameter
- The Soto WindMaster stove packs down small for easy transport on ultralight backpacking trips
Imported.Please note: We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.View all Soto Backpacking Stoves
Burn Time (Max Flame)
(8 oz.) 1 hr. 30 min.
Average Boil Time (1L)
4.7 x 3.9 x 3.6 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...