- Author: Anne and Mike Poe
- Softcover; 244 pages; color photographs and maps
- Take a Hike Guidebooks; copyright 2013
- At-a-glance hike charts helps you choose the best hike for the day by listing the type of hike, the difficulty, total distance, elevation gain and driving directions
- Color topographical maps feature highlighted access roads to get you to the trailhead, detailed routes of the trail itself, GPS coordinates and elevation profiles
- Beautiful, full-color photographs of key locations and scenery along the trail help you visualize the day hike
- Utah National Parks: Arches and Canyonlands Day Hikes measures 9 x 6 in.