Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Pack - 65L
The 65L Sea to Summit Hydraulic dry pack keeps your gear protected while you paddle and then makes it easy to haul your gear backpack-style from boat to campsite and vice versa.
- Hydraulic dry bags are designed for heavy use and feature very tough, laminated fabric and welded seams; they also have a high resistance to UV light and cold temperatures
- Harness promotes cooling airflow with EVA foam and quick-drying mesh, and it features adjustable back length and a height-adjustable sternum strap to personalize the fit
- Removable harness attches via a series of very tough, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum buckles, and low-profile attachment points reduce snagging when harness is removed
- Thermoplastic urethane (TPU) roll-top closure seals easily and provides reliable waterproof performance
- Oval base resists rolling and stays where you put it
- Durable attachment points secure dry bag to a pack or kayak
- The 65L Sea to Summit Hydraulic dry bag with harness is PVC free
- Not intended for prolonged submersion
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Dry Backpacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3,966 cubic inches
Dry Bag Shape
TPU-laminated 600-denier polyester
33 x 15 x 10 inches
2 lbs. 4.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...