National Geographic Hawaii Adventure Travel Map
The National Geographic Hawai'i Adventure Travel map is designed to meet the unique needs of adventure travelers with its durability and detailed, accurate information.
- Includes locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways and roads
- Also includes tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote parts of the islands
- Features diverse, exotic destinations for adventure travelers, as well as key travel landmarks such as airports, airstrips, rail lines, lighthouses and harbors
- Maps recreational, ecological, cultural and historic points of interest including UNESCO World Heritage sites, churches, forts, ruins, monasteries, spas, beaches and camping
- Clearly designates boundaries of protected areas, such as national parks
- Reveals places off the beaten path that will lead to a memorable adventure
- 1:220,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand the rigors of travel
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2012
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Hawaii and Alaska Maps
|State / Province|