National Geographic Chugach State Park / Anchorage Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Chugach State Park / Anchorage topographic map combines unmatched detail with helpful info to offer an invaluable tool for making the most of your visit to this exciting region.
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies
- Features key points of interest including Eklutna Lake, Knik River, Penguin Creek, North Fork Eagle River and the communities of Anchorage, Eagle River, and Alyeska
- Also covers portions of Tony Knowles Coast Trail, Iditarod National Historic Trail, Glenn Highway and Seward Highway scenic byway
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:75,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2014
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Hawaii and Alaska Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...