National Geographic Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve Trail Map
This Trails Illustrated folded map offers concise, comprehensive coverage of the Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve Trail areas in Alaska.
- Coverage includes Anaktuvuk Pass, Atigun Pass and Dalton Highway
- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:400,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2000 (revised 2007)
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Hawaii and Alaska Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...