Mountain Hardwear Drifter 3 DP Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Quick, easy and compact, the Mountain Hardwear Drifter 3 DP tent is perfect for camping and backpacking. With fly-first pitching you can set up in the rain and keep the tent dry.
- 2 side doors ensure easy access; 2 large vestibules shelter and stow gear outside the tent
- Mesh canopy provides ventilation; polyester panels around the lower tent offer privacy during lounging or when changing clothes
- Dual zipper sliders allow easy door operation and ventilation options
- Reflective guyout loops, starter point and zipper pulls provide easy setup and good visibility at night
- DAC Pressfit® poles are designed to remain strong and reliable, even with heavy usage
- Taped, full-coverage polyester rainfly maintains a taut pitch even when wet; durable nylon taffeta floor uses polyurethane coating for waterproofness
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seams, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Mesh storage pockets and gear loft help keep small essentials at hand
- Fly, footprint and poles pitch without canopy to create a lightweight shelter
- Footprint and gear loft are included
- Mountain Hardwear Drifter 3 DP also comes with stuff sacks, aluminum stakes/guyline and owner's manual
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
5 lbs. 3 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 13 oz.
6 lbs. 11 oz.
7 x 26 inches
93 x 66 inches
43 square feet
10 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC Press-Fit
68-denier ripstop polyester
79-denier coated nylon taffeta
75-denier coated polyester taffeta
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...