Superfeet merinoGREY Premium Insoles - Medium to High Volume
Superfeet merinoGREY premium insoles offer the comfort of merino wool atop a supportive platform for enhanced support in medium to high volume boots, shoes, loafers or other work or casual footwear.
- Thick merino wool top cover offers natural temperature-controlling, antibacterial and moisture-wicking performance whether you're trekking around town or down a trail
- Layer of high-impact, closed-cell foam delivers low-profile shock absorption and enhanced comfort for all-day wear
- 3/4-length polypropylene heel caps cradle heels, stabilize feet and provide arch support; reinforced midfoot area helps maintain midfoot flexibility
- Recommended for low-impact activites; low profile makes these well suited to casual or tighter-fitting shoes
- Superfeet merinoGREY premium insoles accommodate all arch types, though are ideal for medium- to high-arched feet
- These Superfeet insoles are sold in men's sizes
Imported.View all Superfeet Insoles
Memory foam/polyethylene foam/polypropylene heel cap/Merino wool lining
B C D E F G U.S. Men's 5.5-7 7.5-9 9.5 - 11 11.5-13 13.5-15 U.S. Women's 4.5 - 6 6.5-8 8.5-10 10.5 - 12 U.S. Kids' 2.5 - 4 EU 34 - 36 37 - 38.5 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 46.5 47 - 49 UK 2 - 3.5 4 - 5.5 6 - 7.5 8 - 9.5 10 - 11.5 12 - 13.5
Select the letter that matches your shoe size range. Letters on all Superfeet products represent heel cup width. For Superfeet insoles to work properly, your heels must be "in" the heel cup entirely, not "on" the heel cup on either side of foot. Stand on a pair of Superfeet in the letter that corresponds closest to your shoe size making sure your heel fits nice and snug "in" the heel cup. If that heel cup is too small, select the next letter size up. After you find your perfect heel-cup fit, simply trim the excess foam (using the sock liner from any of your shoes as a guide) and insert the new trimmed insoles into your shoes (removing the sock liners first).
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...