- Authors: Christine Connors and Tim Connors
- Softcover; 169 pages; color photographs
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2012
- Recipes come from scout leaders from around the U.S., ensuring creative solutions to cooking for a large group of 8 - 20
- Creative ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, breads, snacks and desserts and drinks
- Includes special section on low-impact cooking, as well as cooking tasks that relate to merit badges
- The Scout's Large Groups Cookbook measures approx. 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
Based on the expertise and advice from Scout leaders across the United States, this book is designed specifically to assist the camp chef in planning and cooking for groups of 8 to 20. Over 100 outstanding, easy-to-prepare recipes form the foundation of this book, whether you�re hungry for Italian Bear Bait with Pasta, Prairieland Pizza Stew or another group-friendly meal. Also included are valuable tips and resources to help build and strengthen basic skills that specifically address the challenges of cooking for large groups of Scouts. Each recipe has been personally tested and approved by the authors and is accompanied by at-a-glance information about cooking method, preparation time, challenge level and servings. With plenty of great ideas for your camping menu and solid advice to back it up, failure is no longer an option.