- Two 12,000 BTU stove burners allow you to quickly boil water, warm soup or scramble some eggs; stove boils 1 liter of water in about 3 min.
- Separate controls for each burner give you complete control; precise simmer control helps you prepare all kinds of dishes
- Quality steel grating supports large pots
- Twist-click piezo ignition lights the burners easily without the hassle of matches
- Lid and side panels work as a windscreen while cooking
- Flexible fuel line connects to standard 16.4 oz. propane canisters, sold separately; fuel line and regulator are integrated so they'll never get left at home
- Control knobs are recessed so they won't snag on things when you're packing the stove in the back of your car
- Built-in carry handle makes it easy to transport the Primus FireHole 100 2-Burner stove
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
Specifications based on manufacturers information
Please note: We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
|Heat output||(Per burner) 12,000 british thermal units|
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||Unavailable|
|Average Boil Time||3 minutes|
|Dimensions||19.9 x 15 x 4.9 inches|
|Distance between burners||10 inches|