Black Diamond Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles - Pair
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The Black Diamond Ergo Cork trekking poles help keep you going in every season with mountain goat sure-footedness and ease of use.
- 3-section poles provide patented FlickLock adjustability with ''zero-slip'' security
- Simply flick the lock open, set the length and flick the lock closed—a quick, tight and easily accomplished task, even with gloved hands
- For a solid grip, handles feature natural cork and dual-density rubber tops; cork molds to fit your hands over time and absorbs sweat
- Grips feature a 15° corrective angle that keeps your wrists in a neutral position for comfort and performance; it also helps prevent repetitive-motion injury and fatigue
- Padded, adjustable wrist straps lend security and support
- Sturdy carbide pole tips aid traction and can be exchanged with rubber tips (sold separately); trekking and powder baskets (included) let you use poles year around
Imported.View all Black Diamond Trekking Poles
Maximum Length (in.)
Minimum Length (in.)
Maximum Length (cm)
Minimum Length (cm)
External Lever Lock
1 lb. 2 oz.
100 CM 110 CM 120 CM 130 CM Height Range < 5 ft. 1 in. 5 ft. 1 in. - 5 ft. 7 in. 5 ft. 8 in. - 5 ft. 11 in. 6 ft. + Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...