REI Co-op Nevis Jacket - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The REI Nevis women's jacket is a story in versatility. On a cold morning, start off with the full jacket, then, as the day warms, remove the hood and sleeves and use it as a core-warming vest.
- Nevis works well as a stand-alone jacket or vest in dry conditions and layers easily underneath a shell in wet weather; plus, the stylish quilt patterning always looks great
- Pertex® Microlight Eco ripstop nylon shell and lining are lightweight and durable, and offer silky softness that enhances the insulation's loft; windproof to 50 mph
- Insulated with high-performance, water-resistant PrimaLoft® Eco synthetic microfiber to provide soft, non-bulky warmth for very little weight
- Hypoallergenic Eco fibers come from recycled plastic bottles
- Sleeves zip off to convert jacket to a vest, and fully adjustable hood zips off to save weight
- Keep track of the hood and sleeves by stashing them inside the interior zip lumbar pocket; this pocket also double as a stuff sack and makes a nice pillow in a pinch
- Windflap backs front zipper; chin guard protects against zipper abrasion
- Features a hem drawcord; stretch inner cuffs reduce wind entry
- REI Nevis jacket features zip handwarmer pockets and a zippered interior pocket with headphone port
- Nevis is trim fitting yet allows full range of motion
Imported.View all REI Co-op
PrimaLoft Eco polyester
1 lb. 1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...