Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carrier
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Deuter Kid Comfort II kid carrier hauls your little one and accessories in breathable comfort—both for you and your child.
- Adjustable, ventilated Aircontact back system reduces perspiration; Variflex hipbelt bivots at the center, following your natural movements
- Variquick shoulder harness adjusts quickly and easily to fit either parent's torso length
- Aluminum frame design ensures stiffness and durability; foldout stand creates a stable base when setting the pack on the ground
- Hydration-compatible design accommodates a reservoir of your choice (reservoir sold separately)
- Adjustable child seat features a 5-point adjustable harness system and an easy-to-use central tensioning system
- Chin pad is removable and washable
- Pack features molded foam shoulder straps, load-lifter straps, sternum strap and padded hipbelt with forward-pull adjustment; 3D air-mesh lining adds breathability
- Bottom storage compartment accommodates diapers, toys, snacks and a change of clothes—enough for a day's outing
- Deuter Kid Comfort II kid carrier features a large hipbelt pocket and 2 side mesh pockets near the kid's cockpit that hold toys, snacks or bottles and cups
- Deuter recommends that the maximum weight of child and gear not exceed 48.5 lbs.
Imported.Requirements for your child:View all Deuter Baby Carriers
- Your child must be capable of holding his or her head upright and sitting up without assistance. Usually a child older than 6 months is able to do this. It is a good idea to ask your pediatrician whether your child is ready to ride in a child carrier.
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,100 cubic inches
6 lbs. 1 oz.
Max. Weight (Child+Gear+Pack)
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
15 - 21 inches
Up to 46 inches
Ripstop nylon/ballistic nylon
Number of Stays
1 external frame
Suspended Mesh Back Panel
Number of Exterior Pockets
5 + main compartment
26 x 15 x 13 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...