MSR Hubba 1P Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The MSR Hubba 1P tent is a freestanding solo tent that remains one of the best options for all-around backpacking performance. At just under 3 lbs. it won't weigh you down.
- Compact and eminently packable—for everything from trekking to ultralight backcountry adventures—the sturdy Hubba 1P shelter boasts ample living space
- Configured to maximize the tent's interior space, the hubbed pole system is strong and light, and setup is fast and easy
- Vertical end panels keep the tent end from hitting the footbox of sleeping bag—even for tall campers
- Rainfly and floor fabrics balance weight and durability; you get a long-lasting, high performing tent that won't weigh you down
- High-tech ripstop nylon rainfly reduces weight and the silicon and polyurethane coating increases durability and resistance to damaging UV rays
- Full-size vestibule and large D-shape door provides ample space for sitting up and moving around; you also have room for gear storage and a covered work area
- Stay-dry entry ensures water won't drip into the tent when door is opened for ventilation in rainy weather
- New green rainfly and grey floor blend in well with nature; silent zipper pulls won't keep you up on windy nights
- Mesh canopy offers excellent ventilation in warm climates and the dark color is easy to see through with little or no distortion
- Pockets at each end of tent help keep small items organized; hang loops inside tent provide points to hang your headlamp or damp clothes
- Rainfly rolls back halfway for a great view on starry nights and quickly rolls down if clouds move in
- Vestibule can be rolled back in either direction for maximum ventilation or, in strong rainstorms, can be left open at the bottom to facilitate ventilation
- Sized for a full-grown adult with 17 sq. ft. of floor space; 2 people can sit inside and play cards while waiting out storms or avoiding pesky bugs during social hour
- Attention to detail shows in the taped seams, reinforced stress points, ultralight stake loops and user-friendly door toggles
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, footprint (sold separately), poles and stakes
- Includes stuff sacks, J-stakes and guyline/tighteners
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Imported.View all MSR Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 13 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 2 oz.
3 lbs. 4 oz.
6 x 20 inches
86 x 26 inches
17 square feet
9.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
Aluminum DAC NSL
Nylon mesh/ripstop nylon
Coated ripstop nylon
Coated ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...