MSR Lightning Ascent 30 Snowshoes
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Ascend new terrain with these MSR Lightning Ascent 30 snowshoes, which provide exceptional traction, versatile and easy-to-use bindings and lightweight performance to explore mountain terrain.
- Total-Traction™ frame is made from a single, vertical blade of aerospace-grade aluminum, supported by 2 cross-members of high-strength steel
- Frame supplies 360° of traction, thanks to aggressive teeth integrated into the frame along the outside edges and underfoot
- Urethane-impregnated nylon decking is lightweight, waterproof and durable; heel strike area features a welded reinforcement patch
- Bindings fit a variety of boots, open wide for easy access, and feature 3 easily adjustable silicon instep straps and a heel strap for a secure fit
- Steel crampons underfoot not only grip well, they provide stability and reduce heel drift for an efficient gait
- Heel lifts ease the strain on your calves during steep ascents
- All materials are waterproof, so they don't soak up water, freeze and get heavy; straps remain adjustable and easy to use in all conditions
- Lightning Flotation Tails (sold separately) add buoyancy when walking in deep powder snow or carrying heavy loads
- Please note: without tails, recommended load is 150 - 280 lbs., and with 5 in. tails, recommended load is 180 - 300 lbs.+
- Recommended load specification for the MSR Lightning Ascent 30 snowshoes includes weight of hiker with gear; flotation will vary with snow conditions
Made in USA.View all MSR Men's Snowshoes
Max Recommended Load
150 - 280 pounds
8 x 30 inches
4 lbs. 7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...