- Editors: James A Wilkerson, M.D., Ernest E. Moore, M.D. and Ken Zafren, M.D.
- Softcover; 397 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2010
- Updated edition includes chapters on avalanche injuries, lightning injuries, downing, eye disorders and medical evacuations
- Expanded information on dental disorders, water disinfection and sanitation, large animal attacks, rabies, and envenomations
- Covers diagnosis and treatment of common backcountry injuries: from traumatic injuries and infections to allergies and high-altitude conditions
Made in USA.