Mountain Hardwear Drifter 2 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Drifter 2 tent is quick and easy to pitch, guaranteed watertight and made with legendary Mountain Hardwear quality. It works well for warm-weather weekend getaways.
- 2 side doors and 2 vestibules allow convenient access and gear stowage
- Mesh canopy provides great ventilation and lower panels offer privacy; mesh/fabric doors feature smooth double-slider zippers
- Strong, 7000-series aluminum poles are lightweight, corrosion- and dent-resistant and completely field serviceable
- Reflective starter points, guyout loops and zipper pulls make even late-night setup quick and easy; grommet bar-tacks are color-coded to tent poles for easy setup anytime
- Taped, full-coverage polyester rainfly maintains a taut pitch even when wet; non-yellowing, non-clouding, clear film window adds light and views
- Mountain Hardwear Watertight Construction: thoughtful design, taping and welding technology combine to make this tent watertight off the shelf; no seam sealing is required
- As a convenient option, poles and rainfly can be set up with the footprint (sold separately) to create a lightweight shelter
- Comes with stuff sacks, wire-peg stakes and guylines
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 7 oz.
5 lbs. 5 oz.
7 x 26 inches
93 x 50 inches
32 square feet
9.96 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum 7001 PF
Ripstop polyester/nylon mesh
Coated polyester taffeta
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...