Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
From the perpetual drip of a rain forest trek, to the flash and bang of an alpine afternoon thunderstorm, the new Patagonia Torrentshell jacket is built to protect in rough conditions.
- The Torrentshell helps keep the wearer warm, dry and comfortable
- H2No® waterproof breathable barrier provides maximum protection in wet conditions; it blocks wind and water on the outside yet allows perspiration to escape
- 2-way adjustable hood with laminated brim rolls down and stows when not in use; microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort and enhanced protection
- Full-length front zipper features both and interior and exterior storm flaps
- Pit zips with storm flaps and water-resistant zippers
- Drawcord hem and self-fabric rip-and-stick cuff closures
- Handwarmer pockets; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- Regular fit
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
H2No 2.5-layer waterproof breathable coating
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...