Patagonia Granite Crest Jacket - Men's
Need a jacket that can endure an all-day outing in wet weather? The men's Patagonia Granite Crest jacket has a high-performance design and 3-layer waterproof barrier to keep the elements out.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric offers waterproof/breathable protection
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) helps moisture bead up on the surface
- NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon is made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and features a slick jersey backer
- Hood with laminated visor effectively sheds water; 2-way adjustment provides good visibility in poor conditions with or without a helmet
- Pit zippers with welted, watertight 2-way zippers provide ventilation when needed
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures help keep out wet weather
- Center-front zipper and chest pocket with watertight zippers and zipper garages
- 2 welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a pack waistbelt or harness
- Adjustable drawcord cinch at hem is routed up through front pockets to seal out weather and reduce bulk under a pack waistbelt
- Jacket stuffs into left chest pocket for easy packing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3 oz., 30-denier NetPlus recycled ripstop nylon
|Type of Waterproofing|
3-layer H2No waterproof/breathable membrane
|Back Length (in.)|
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.