FalconGuides Paddling Connecticut and Rhode Island
Explore the diverse natural wonders along 31 southern New England streams, rivers and coastal waterways with Paddling Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- Author: Jim Cole
- Softcover; 126 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2009
- Takes canoeists and kayakers on a journey through the state's most spectacular landscapes
- Included waterways are known for wonderful scenery, good fishing, relaxation, historical importance and marine wildlife
- Provides information on each waterway's character, difficulty and the best times to paddle
- Detailed river descriptions include GPS coordinates, and maps include access points and river miles
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides New England and Mid-Atlantic Paddling Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...