Day Hike Books Day Hikes in Yosemite National Park - 3rd Edition
The updated edtion of Day Hikes in Yosemite National Park offers spectacular day hikes in and around the park.
- Author: Robert Stone
- Softcover; 208 pages; black-and-white maps
- Day Hike Books, Inc.; copyright 2009
- This collection of 80 of the best day hikes provides access to both well-known and out-of-the-way attractions
- Highlights include incredible waterfalls, the granite monoliths of Yosemite Valley and unforgettable views from vistas which are only accessible by foot
- These hikes accommodate amateur to avid hikers
Made in USA.View all Day Hike Books California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...