FalconGuides Hiking North Florida and the Panhandle
Hiking North Florida and the Panhandle serves up 30 of the best hikes the Sunshine State has to offer with detailed information and helpful text.
- Author: M. Timothy O'Keefe
- Softcover; 180 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing LLC; copyright 2009
- Take a stroll near Florida's tallest waterfall, day hike Big Shoals State Park and enjoy a portion of the 1,400 mi. Florida Trail—there's a hike for every ability
- Each entry features directions, distance, time, difficulty rating, best season, pet access and required fees and permits
- Guide also features detailed overview maps, mile-by-mile directional cues and elevation gain and loss
- Introductory sections contain tips on negotiating Florida's unique environment, an overview of local plants and animals, gear recommendations and historical overview
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides Southeast Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...