REI Co-op Spruce Run Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Want a lightweight, warm alternative to down? The REI Spruce Run jacket gives great warmth for its weight and its zip-off sleeves convert it to a vest!
- Spruce Run works well as a stand-alone jacket in dry conditions or layers easily underneath a shell jacket in wet weather
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell and lining are lightweight and durable, and offer silky softness that enhances the insulation's loft; windproof to 60 mph
- Insulated with high-performance, water-resistant PrimaLoft® Eco synthetic microfiber to provide soft, non-bulky warmth for very little weight
- Hypoallergenic Eco fibers come from recycled plastic bottles
- Underarms feature decreased insulation to reduce bulkiness and increase comfort
- Sleeves zip off to convert jacket to a vest
- Windflap backs sleek, reverse-coil front zipper; chin guard protects against zipper abrasion
- Features a hem drawcord; cuff-edge gaskets reduce wind entry
- Also features 2 handwarmer pockets and a zippered interior pocket with headphone port
- The REI Spruce Run jacket includes a self-fabric stuff sack for packing ease
Imported.View all REI Co-op REI Co-op
PrimaLoft Eco recycled polyester microfibers
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...