- Sliding base adjusts the roller position to prevent the bow of the kayak from coming in contact with the vehicle when loading
- Rear felt glide saddles are fully adjustable and allow the kayak to easily slide forward when loading
- Saddles in the front are also fully adjustable; rubber pads lock the kayak into position when transporting
- Saddles also adjust front to back on base, allowing them to be placed at the strongest sections of the kayak
- Includes 2 - 15 ft. straps for securing boat; carries 1 kayak
- Includes 1 pair of QuickDraw ratcheting bow/stern tie-down straps
- Custom mounting hardware fits square bars, round bars, most aftermarket and factory-installed racks; see Thule Fit Guide
- Boat weight should not exceed 75 lbs.
Made in USA.