- Synchilla® fleece keeps you warm and comfortable when the temperature dips, and it continues to insulate even when wet
- 4-snap placket is reinforced with Supplex® nylon
- Y-joint™ sleeves enhance comfort and fit
- Features stretch binding on the collar, cuffs and straight-cut hem
- On-seam, snap chest pocket
- Relaxed fit
Founder Yvon Chouinard discovered mountain climbing by training falcons in California as a boy and devoted his life to making tools for it. His first shop was in his parents’ backyard. Chouinard’s DIY spirit and focus on sustainability still guides the company in Ventura, CA..
|Fabric||Polyester fleece (86% recycled)|
|Back Length (in.)||Unavailable|
|Weight||17, 1 lb. 1 oz.|
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.