Superfeet Orange All-Purpose Cushion and Support Insoles
Created for high-impact activities and those who punish their feet, the Superfeet Orange insoles add a resilient, high-impact foam forefoot to the supportive shape you've come to expect.
- The reinforced stabilizer cap at the base of the insoles supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- Deep, narrow heel cups help support the feet during high-impact activities and over long distances
- The signature Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support feet to reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Responsive, full-length closed-cell foam layer supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort
- High-impact foam forefoot provides extra shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces
- All-natural, organic coating inhibits bacterial growth on the fabric to help keep odors at bay
- Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- High volume, high profile
- The insoles are unisex; select the appropriate size using the size chart below
Polypropylene cap/EVA and synthetic rubber foam/knit polyester topcover
B C D E F G U.S. Men's 5.5-7 7.5-9 9.5 - 11 11.5-13 13.5-15 U.S. Women's 4.5 - 6 6.5-8 8.5-10 10.5 - 12 U.S. Kids' 2.5 - 4 EU 34 - 36 37 - 38.5 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 46.5 47 - 49 UK 2 - 3.5 4 - 5.5 6 - 7.5 8 - 9.5 10 - 11.5 12 - 13.5
Select the letter that matches your shoe size range. Letters on all Superfeet products represent heel cup width. For Superfeet insoles to work properly, your heels must be "in" the heel cup entirely, not "on" the heel cup on either side of foot. Stand on a pair of Superfeet in the letter that corresponds closest to your shoe size making sure your heel fits nice and snug "in" the heel cup. If that heel cup is too small, select the next letter size up. After you find your perfect heel-cup fit, simply trim the excess foam (using the sock liner from any of your shoes as a guide) and insert the new trimmed insoles into your shoes (removing the sock liners first).
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...