- Authors: Michael Savario and Andrea Nolan
- Softcover; 216 pages; black-and-white photographs; maps
- Backcountry Guides; copyright 2003
- Covers day trips on the tidal tributaries and coastlines of the Western and Eastern shore
- Trip descriptions include important information on put-ins and take-outs, winds and currents, equipment, paddling techniques and safety issues
- Informative sidebars enliven instruction on topics such as salt marsh ecology, wildlife, and social and maritime history
- Crucial information on low-impact paddling techniques, hypo/hyperthermia awareness and many other paddling-related topics
Made in USA.