Hiking Oregon's Geology
With a little imagination and the geologic savvy provided by this book, you can unlock the mysteries and the fascinating past of Oregon.
- Author: Ellen Morris Bishop, Ph.D.
- Softcover; 268 pages; maps, black-and-white photos
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2004
- Visit tropical islands sequestered in the Wallowa Mountains, ancient volcanoes in Hells Canyon, and Cascade valleys carved by glaciers
- Describes 90 hikes, many off the beaten path
- Illustrated sections on rock identification and Oregon's geologic history
- Appendices list hikes by rock age, collectible minerals or fossils present
Made in USA.
|State / Province|