Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Tire
The Grand Prix 4-season tire is a top-level racing clincher for wet and winter conditions.
- These tires combine speed, light weight and wet- weather performance with excellent puncture and sidewall protection
- Ultra-fine polyamide casing supplies supple, all day performance
- Black casing with added DuraSkin sidewall reinforcement protects against cuts and abrasion
- Black tread compound optimizes wet-weather grip and low-temperature performance plus extends tread life
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View all Continental Road Bike Tires
700C x 23 MM: 23 millimeters
700C x 25 MM: 25 millimeters
700C x 28 MM: 28 millimeters
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
330 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
120 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...