Smith's Diamond Sharpening Stones Combination: Coarse and Fine Grit
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This knife and tool sharpener offers the ultimate in sharpening technology.
- Coarse and fine sharpening stones each feature multiple layers of micron-sized monocrystalline diamonds securely bonded to a flat metal surface
- Oval-shaped holes collect and hold the metal filings during the sharpening process, enabling you to aggressively sharpen the tool edge
- The coarse 325-grit stone is designed for aggressive removal of metal to quickly restore dull edges
- The fine 550-grit stone is ideal for putting a razor edge on your maintained knives or tools
- Micro Tool Sharpening Pad™ gives you the ability to sharpen small tools and instruments that require an uninterrupted sharpening surface
- Sharpening groove is great for sharpening fishhooks and tools
- When not in use, the stones store in the handle
Imported.View all Smith's Knife Sharpeners
(Handle) rubber/ (stone) diamond-coated steel
4 x 1 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...