Cannondale SuperSix EVO CX Bike
An evolved race bike that is ready for the rough and tumble of grass crits, mud ruts or open gravel tracks, the Cannondale SuperSix EVO CX bike delivers high-speed stability and low-speed agility.
- Design fuses the smooth ride quality of the Cannondale SuperSix EVO with the progressive handling of Cannondale cyclocross race geometry for a confident and comfortable ride
- Lightweight, durable carbon frame with internal cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, flat-mount disc and integrated seatpost binder
- Proven aerodynamic tube profiles deliver an extra dose of speed
- OutFront front end geometry provides a blend of high-speed stability and low-speed agility with a slack head angle and nimble trail figure
- HollowGram KNOT carbon seat post
- Lightweight Cannondale One crank
- Built with a lightweight and reliable 11-speed SRAM Force 1 drivetrain
- Short chainstays help provide explosive kick and unreal grip
- SRAM Force 1 hydraulic disc brakes
- Speed Release thru axles allow faster, easier wheel changes—plus the axle remains in the wheel so you won't have to worry about losing it or forgetting it in the parking lot
- DT Swiss 470 wheels
- Comes equipped with UCI-legal 33 mm Vittoria tires; frame allows for an additional 13 mm of tire clearance on each side, allowing you to run up to 45 mm tires
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Product LineView all Cannondale Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SuperSix EVO CX carbon, SAVE
SuperSix EVO CX carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 55 mm offset
Cannondale 1, PF83A, OPI SpideRing, 40T
Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
SRAM Force 1, 11-speed
SRAM Force 1, long cage
SRAM PG-1170, 11-36T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
SRAM Force 1 hydraulic disc, 160/140 mm CenterLine rotors
SRAM Force 1
DT Swiss R470 db, 28h
Formula CL-712, 12 x 100 mm Center Lock
Formula RXC-400, 12 x 142 mm Center Lock
Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT, 700c x 33 mm, tubeless ready
Cannondale 2, 6061 alloy, compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7-degree
HollowGram 27 SL KNOT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330 mm, 0 mm offset all sizes
Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
46 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM Height Range 5'0" - 5'4" 5'5" - 5'9" 5'7" - 5'11" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'0" - 6'4" Reach 36.5 37.1 37.8 38.5 39.2 Stack 51.5 53.5 55.5 57.5 59.5 Effective Top Tube 50.7 52.4 53.7 55.5 56.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.9 48.8 52.4 54.6 56.6 Standover Height 74.3 77.3 80.2 82.2 84.3 Head Tube Length 9.3 11 13.2 15.3 17.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.9 73.1 73.1 72.7 72.7 Bottom Bracket Height 28 28 28.1 28.1 28.2 Wheelbase 100.2 100.5 102 103.4 104.8 Chainstay 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...