Product Image of color Kashima loading
Fox FLOAT X LV Factory Rear Shock
Designed to meet the demands of aggressive trail riders, the Fox FLOAT X Factory rear shock combines sophisticated damping and fade-free performance at an exceptionally light weight.
- FLOAT X Factory Series shocks feature a newly designed chassis and damper, high-flow main piston, air-seal package and volume spaces with smaller increments
- Large Volume (LV) EVOL Air Sleeve and LV Eyelet increases volume in the positive air chamber, offering a more linear spring curve at a lighter weight and with better cooling
- Larger air sleeve bore reduces average rider pressure by 40 psi compared to DPX2 models
- 12-position single-turn Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster can be operated tool-free
- Offers increased rebound adjuster range compared to DPX2 models
- Independent Firm mode circuit features a clockable 2-position adjuster
- Reservoir lengths are optimized according to shock size to maximize performance
- Air valve location improves frame fitment and pump access
- Factory Series Genuine Kashima Coat on the body and air sleeve is slippery-smooth and ultradurable
Imported.View all Fox Bike Rear Shocks
Shock Spring Type
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...