On Body Image of color Dark Zinc loading
Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 GORE-TEX Pro Light Snow Pants - Women's
$299.73Compared to $400.00*
Reduced Price. You save 25%
Whether you're skinning exposed ridges, kicking up snowy couloirs or tacking your way up vertical ice, the Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 GORE-TEX Pro Light snow pants boost comfort by keeping you dry.
- Built with bluesign®-approved GORE-TEX Pro shell fabric to guard against blowing storms and deep powder while remaining breathable and allowing full range of motion
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro offers reliable waterproof protection and comfort
- Solution-dyed fabric uses less water during the manufacturing process
- Gusseted construction and articulated knees provide ease of motion
- Snap front closure with zippered fly
- Adjustable waist hook-and-loop tabs
- Zippered hand pockets
- Outer thigh zips for ventilation
- Reinforced nylon instep kickpatches provide protection and added durability
- Ankle zips for easy on and off
- Internal gaiters with silcone grippers on the bottom and snaps to secure to hem
- Alpine fit runs true to size
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Women's Downhill Ski Pants
80-denier, 3-layer recycled nylon with microdgrid backer
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer GORE-TEX Pro waterproof/breathable laminate with microgrid backer
1 lb. .6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL 1X 2X 3X Numerical Size 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 16 - 18 20 - 22 24 - 26 Chest 32-33 34-35 36-37 38.5-40 41.5 43 - 45 47 - 49 51 - 53 Sleeve Length 30-31 31-32 32-33 33-34 34 32 32.75 33.5 Waist 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-33 34.5 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 Hip 35-36 37-38 39-40 40-41.5 43-44.5 45 - 47 49 - 51 53 - 55
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: 30 inch inseam.
REGULAR: 32 inch inseam.
LONG: 34 inch inseam.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...