WTB Vulpine Light Tire
Prioritizing all-out efficiency without sacrificing climbing or braking traction, the WTB Vulpine Light tire features a race-focused design for gravel riders looking to lead the pack.
- Tightly spaced center knobs form a nearly uninterrupted centerline to reduce rolling resistance; the smooth-rolling surface also improves tread longevity
- Short knobs packing the rest of the tread promote efficiency, minimize the chance of punctures and deliver predictable traction
- Overall knob profile mimics a high-volume road tire to provide cornering confidence in a variety of different terrains and conditions
- Dual DNA Compound delivers efficiency, traction and durability; fast-rolling centerline features firmer rubber while softer, slow-rebounding side knobs improve grip/control
- Standardized Tubeless Compatible System (TCS) nearly eliminates flats and allows lower tire pressures to improve traction and comfort over a traditional tubular tire
- TCS Light tubeless casing features 1 layer of casing to minimize rotational weight while increasing the overall liveliness of the tire
- Ideal for pavement, hard-packed terrain, dirt and gravel conditions
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View all WTB Gravel Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...