3/4 front view with rainfly (Kiwi) loading
Marmot Limestone 6-Person Tent
Make every camping trip an epic overnight for the entire crew with the Marmot Limestone 6-person tent. Thanks to its spacious design, you won't have to leave anyone behind.
Number of Doors
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for a more roomy sleeping area with greater headroom
- Seam-taped catenary cut floor offers extra weather protection
- 2 D-shaped doors with 2 vestibules for gear storage
- Removable, full-coverage fly is weatherproof and seam-taped and has vents for airflow
- Color-coded "easy pitch" clips and poles for easy set up
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- Light-reflective points
Imported.View the Marmot Limestone Product LineView all Marmot Camping Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
15 lbs. 12.7 oz.
10.4 x 24.4 inches
120.1 x 100 inches
82.9 square feet
40.9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free U.S. Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus get free flat tire repair for bikes (labor only, parts not included) and machine wax for skis or boards. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.)
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...